Upcoming Webinar: “Imagining the future of women’s contraception”
This month, the Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition’s New/Underused RH Technologies Caucus will twice host the webinar: “Imagining the future of women’s contraception: Results from the CT Innovation Lab Workshops in Kenya and India.” Presenters from FHI 360 and Quicksand Design will discuss their recent research where principles of human-centered design were used to facilitate ideation for new contraceptive product ideas. They will share their approach, insights from the field, and a few of the concepts developed at ideation workshops held in Kenya and India.
Presenters will include:
- Betsy Tolley, Director, Behavioral, Epidemiological & Clinical Sciences, FHI 360
- Babitha George, Director, Quicksand Design Studio
- Anna Lawton, Research Associate, Behavioral, Epidemiological & Clinical Sciences, FHI 360
- Neha Singh, Director, Quicksand Design Studio
- Heather Vahdat, Associate Director, Contraceptive Technology Innovation Department, FHI 360
To reach the broadest audience, the webinar will be held first on June 12 at 10:00 AM EDT and then on June 26 at 12:00 PM EDT.
To register for the June 12 webinar, click here.
To register for the June 26 webinar, click here.